Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Vintage Summer Action Sets

Introducing my new action sets available for purchase!

The first set is my Vintage Summer Collection.  This set features 11 actions inspired by hot, sticky summers at the beach.  I wanted to create affordable actions that are fun, playful and colorful and easily adjustable so you can love them as much as I do.  These actions work in CS, CS2, CS3, CS4 and CS5.
PRICE: $5

To order:  Send me an EMAIL HERE.
(be sure to tell me the names of the actions you are interested in)
You will then be given payment instructions. 
After payment is made, you will receive the action file and instructions on how to install them.
Click on the images below to see samples up close.


2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Kristy!
    These are fun actions, I cant stop playing with them :)

    ReplyDelete